Applying for a school place
1. To apply for a place in our Reception Class for September 2017 click here
Children are admitted to the Reception Class in the September following their fourth birthday, and in accordance with the Admissions Policy set out by the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea.
Priority is given:
- to children who are in the care of the local authority, who have a statement of special educational needs or who have an Education, Health and Care Plan which names the school
- to brothers and sisters of children already on the roll of the school
- to children who live nearest to the school
2. To make an in-year application it is best to contact the school office or alternatively the RBKC Admissions Team click here
To apply for a place in our Nursery class please contact the school directly.